If Utility Function is Expressed as U(x,y) = x^0.5 y^0.5 What is the Marginal Utility at Point (64,25) and (49,36)? Treat Y as a Constant. Would the Answer be MUx(x,y) = y. MUx(64,25) = 5 ? and MUx(49,36) = 6?
MUx(x,y) = Derivative of U(x,y), treating y constant.
- A Jeweler Needs to mix an Alloy with 16% Gold Content & an Alloy with a 28% Gold Content to Obtain 32oz. of a new Alloy with a 25% Gold Content. How Many oz. of Each of the Original Alloys Must be Used?
- -2x < 3/7
- What Experiment Have 3 Types of Variables?
- Solve the Triangle. Round Angle Measures to the Nearest Minute & Side Measures to the Nearest Tenth. a=11.4, b=13.7, c=12.2
- What is the Volume of a Sphere the Radius of Six?
- Cos 2x=0.32
- Use Mathematical Induction to Prove That the Statements are true for Every Positive Integer n. 1*3+2*4+3*5+â‹¯+n(n+2)=n(n+1)(2n+7)/6
- Is 288/1155 in Lowest Terms
- What is the Largest Amount of Postage That Cannot be Made Using These Stamp Denominations: 17 Cents, 9 Cents & 5 Cents?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 7th, 2010 at 4:30 am and is filed under College, Homework Answers, Math Answers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.